At Citi Vascular Centre, we're dedicated to keeping your information safe. We follow rules and laws to protect your privacy. This document explains how we handle your personal information when you use our website at https://www.citivascularcentre.com. When we say "You" or "Your," we mean you, the user. "We," "Us," and "Our" refer to Citi Vascular Centre.
We get your personal information from you, other people, and our website. This includes details like the device you're using, when you visit our site, your IP address, and more. You can see and change the info you share with us.
By choosing to share your info on our website or using our services, you're agreeing to how we handle your personal information. You're giving us permission to collect, store, process, and share your info as explained here. You're doing this willingly, knowing how we'll use your information. If you provide incorrect info, we're not responsible for any loss.
You can change your mind and tell us to stop using your info. But keep in mind, this might affect the services we can provide
We can update these terms at any time. We'll show the date of the latest changes, and if it's a big change, we'll let you know.
We collect various info about you, like your name, birthdate, contact details, health info, and more. This includes sensitive info like biometrics, genetic data, and your beliefs.
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name
- Birth date/age
- Address (including country and pin/postal code)
- Phone number/mobile number
- Email address
- Physical, physiological, and mental health conditions
- Personal medical records and history
- Valid financial information during product/service purchase or online payment
- Login ID and password
- User details at registration or afterwards
- Records of interaction with AAH representatives
- Usage details such as time, frequency, duration, and pattern of use
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in your user account
- Any other information willingly shared by you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”)
- Biometrics data
- Genetic Data
- Transgender Status
- Intersex Status
- Caste or Tribe
- Religious or political belief or affiliation
- Sexual orientation
We get your info when you register on our website, talk to our staff, use our services, and more.
Filling out the patient registration form
- Providing details to an AAH Health Care Professional or AAH representative
- Registration on Our Website
- Providing Your Personal Information during the course of receiving services
- Using the features on Our Website
- Providing access to any other website
We use your info for things like providing services, improving our website, contacting you about appointments or issues, and for research.
With your permission, we may share your info with others, even in different countries. We'll make sure they follow the same privacy rules.
We may put temporary or permanent cookies on your computer to improve your experience. You can control this in your browser settings.
We do our best to keep your info secure, but remember the internet isn't entirely safe.
Sometimes, we may mention or link to third parties. We don't control them, so check their terms and privacy policies.
If you need to correct or update your info, let us know through email.