Citi Vascular Centre (CVC) is dedicated to keeping your personal information safe and following the rules. We abide by important laws like Section 43A of the Information Technology Act of 2000 and the 2011 Rules on Information Technology.
We gather your personal information directly from you, from others, and automatically through our website. This info includes details like your device type, when you access the website, your IP address, and more. You can check and change this information by emailing us.
You can change your mind and withdraw your consent anytime by emailing us. If you want to fix any info we have, just write to our Grievance Officer.
We collect various info like your name, birthdate, address, contact details, health info, and more. This is all referred to as "Personal Information."
Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name
- Birth date/age
- Address (including country and pin/postal code)
- Phone number/mobile number
- Email address
- Physical, physiological, and mental health conditions
- Personal medical records and history
- Valid financial information during product/service purchase or online payment
- Login ID and password
- User details at registration or afterwards
- Records of interaction with AAH representatives
- Usage details such as time, frequency, duration, and pattern of use
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in your user account
- Any other information willingly shared by you (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”)
- Biometrics data
- Genetic Data
- Transgender Status
- Intersex Status
- Caste or Tribe
- Religious or political belief or affiliation
- Sexual orientation
We get your info when you fill out forms, talk to our Health Care Professionals, register on our website, and through cookies.
Filling out the patient registration form
- Providing details to an AAH Health Care Professional or AAH representative
- Registration on Our Website
- Providing Your Personal Information during the course of receiving services
- Using the features on Our Website
- Providing access to any other website
We use your info for things like providing services, improving our website, contacting you about appointments or issues, and for research.
We may share your info with your consent and take steps to make sure it's handled properly.
We use temporary or permanent cookies to enhance your experience. You can control cookie settings in your browser.
We do our best to keep your info secure, but the internet isn't foolproof. Only authorized people have access to your info.
Links to other sites don't mean we endorse them. Those sites have their own rules.
If you need to correct your info, just email us, and we'll do our best to update it.
Users must follow the laws when using our services.
We keep your info for at least three years or as required by law.
If you have concerns, contact our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll try to fix things fast.