Why you should not delay Tumor Ablation?
- To prevent the spread of the tumor or increase in size.
What are the benefits of Tumour Ablation?
- Minimally invasive
- 1-day discharge
- Quick recovery
Why you should not Fear Tumour Ablation?
- No major complications
- No major risk of infection
What are the advantages of Tumour Ablation?
|Traditional Surgery||Tumour Ablation|
|Cuts and Wounds||Yes||No|
|Time||3 hr||30 min|
|Rest after surgery||3-4 weeks||1-2 days|
|Hospital Stay||3-4 days||1 Day|
Why choose Citi Vascular Hospital?
Complete recovery in 1-2 days
7000+ Successful procedures
100% Insurance coverage. Zero money from your pocket.
0% EMI facility.
Dedicated Care Buddy. Personal Care
Free Pickup and Drop
No Cuts or Wounds
Minimally Invasive Cancer Ablation
What is Tumor or Cancer Ablation?
Ablation is a needle-based treatment that destroys cancerous or otherwise abnormal tissue.
Why Choose Cancer or Tumour Ablation Therapy?
- Minimally Invasive
- Quick Recovery
What are the common ablation methods?
- Extreme Heat – Radiofrequency and microwave ablation
- Extreme Cold – Cryoablation
- Additional ablation methods – chemical, laser, HIFU
Whether using cold or heat to kill tumor cells, the process begins by placing probes into the tumour under the image guidance to avoid harming adjacent tissues and to obtain an effective treatment.
The choice of the ablation method is tailored to each patient. It may be used alone or in combination with other treatments, such as surgery or radiation therapy
Where is ablation normally used?
- Bone Tumor or cancer e.g osteoid osteoma
- Liver cancer e.g. HCC liver
- Kidney tumor e.g renal RCC
- Spine tumor e.g. osteoid osteoma
- Lung tumors
- Thyroid tumor e.g benign or malignancy thyroid tumor
- Vascular Malformation
- Prostate, Uterus, Soft Tissue tumors.
When is the tumor ablation is a good choice?
- Surgery is too risky
- Tumors cause pain
- Precision is required
- A less invasive treatment is preferred
- Future treatments may be needed for new tumors
What is the cost of the Tumor Ablation Procedure?
The Tumour Ablation Cost depends on various factors like
- Type of Ablation methods
- Technique and equipment used
- Room Category
- For best estimation – consultation by a surgeon is required.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
1.Does Insurance cover Tumor Ablation Costs?
Usually yes. Our Team will help you.
2.What is the recovery time after Tumor Ablation?
The recovery time is usually 1-2 days for minimally invasive image guided tumour ablation at Citi Vascular Hospital.
3.What is the Tumour Ablation Cost?
The cost of Tumour Ablation depends upon multiple factors and ranges from Rs. 50,000 to 1,50,000.
4.What is the best Tumour Treatment?
The Tumor Ablation is the latest and most advanced painless procedure for the early stage of tumors.
5.Which is the best hospital for Tumour Ablation?
Citi Vascular Hospital is the best hospital for Tumor Ablation, doing the highest number of Tumour Ablation procedures.
6.Who is the best doctor for Tumour Ablation treatment?
Dr Shaileshkumar Garge is the best the doctor for Tumor Ablation in Hyderabad.