Why should you get Uterine Fibroid Treatment?
Uterine Fibroids can cause pain or heaving or irregular bleeding
Can cause low blood levels, low hemoglobin levels, Anemia
May require blood transfusion and iron injections
Can cause miscarriages and female infertility
Swelling in the lower abdomen
Pressure symptoms on bowel and urine bladder causing urine and constipation problems
Can get necrosed and infected
Very rarely can get converted to cancer
What are the benefits of Fibroid Treatment?
15 Mins uterine fibroid embolization treatment (UFE)
Usually same-Day Discharge
Usually no risk of recurrence
Usually no pain / no stitches / no scars
Usually can resume work next day
What are the advantages of Uterine Fibroid Treatment without Surgery?
|Fibroid Surgery||Fibroid Embolisation (UFE / UAE)|
|Major Cuts, Stitches, Pain||Yes||No|
|Uterus and Pregnancy||Uterus Removed.
|Uterus Saved. Can get pregnant|
|Rest after surgery||3-4 weeks||Usually can resume work next day|
*Why choose Citi Vascular Hospital?
Complete recovery in 1-2 days
7000+ Successful procedures
100% Insurance coverage. Zero money from your pocket depending on your insurance policy terms and conditions.
0% EMI facility.
Dedicated Care Buddy. Whatsapp 7337583901
Free Pickup and Drop
No Cuts or Wounds
*For more details, whatsapp on 7337583901
Non-Surgical Treatment of Uterine Fibroids – Get Rid of Fibroids, not Uterus Removal
What are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids or myomas or leiomyomas or rasoli are non-cancerous abnormal growths in the uterus.
In most cases, there is more than one fibroid in the uterus and the Size of uterine fibroids can vary from as small as the size of a peanut to as big as a watermelon.
These uterine fibroids can grow outside or inside the uterine wall.
While fibroids do not always cause symptoms, their number, size, and location can lead to problems for some women. So Uterine Fibroids should not be taken casually as they require proper and timely diagnosis and treatment.
Why do Uterine Fibroids develop?
The exact cause is not known. But following is the risk factor for Uterine Fibroids
Hormonal imbalance (high estrogen over progesterone)
Excess consumption of red meat
What are the symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
Pain in abdominal or pelvic or back
Menstrual bleeding problems like heavy bleeding, Irregular periods, frequent spotting, prolonged menstural periods
Swelling or heaviness in the lower abdomen
Frequent urination or constipation
How Uterine Fibroids are detected?
Blood test: It can detect anemia.
Ultrasound for Uterine Fibroids: Most common and preferred diagnostic test for uterine fibroids as it is done per abdomen or transvaginal route.
MRI pelvis: Usually done if further information is required which is not possible with a USG scan
Hysteroscopy: Surgical procedure to look inside the uterus to diagnose or treat uterine fibroids.
What are the best treatments for uterine fibroids in Hyderabad?
- Rasoli Treatment with Medicines: The doctor may prescribe some medicines if you have really small uterine fibroids, but if fibroids are large or numerous, then medicines do not prove to be effective and in such cases, only non-surgical fibroid treatment like fibroid embolization or open fibroid surgery or uterus removal surgery is the option.
- Uterine Fibroid Embolisation (UFE): Uterine Artery Embolisation (UAE) is treatment of uterine fibroids without surgery. UAE/ UFE procedure stops the blood supply to the myoma of the uterus. Without blood, the leiomyomas shrink and disappear. There are no major side effects or damage to adjacent organs because it is a super selective procedure,
- Myomectomy Operation: It’s a surgical procedure to remove the fibroids with laparascopic instruments. If completely not removed recurrence can occur. Need high expertise to do laparoscopic removal of fibroids as smaller fibroids are not removed completely.
- Hysterectomy: It is the surgical removal of the uterus. High-risk procedures and any disturbance in anatomy will cause complications later in life. Hysterectomy Surgery is usually the last option when other treatment options for fibroids have failed or not usuful.
* Fibroid Embolization is one of the best treatment for uterine fibroids without surgery, has very high success rate. It is considered to be boon for working women who want to have short stay in the hospital, fast recovery and back to work in few days.
What are the other Uses or Indications of Uterine Artery Embolization?
*The Uterine Artery Embolization is life saving procedure for severe uterine bleeding.
*Post operative surgical bleeding where gynecologist are not able to control the bleeding surgically.
*Bulky Uterus Treatment
What is the Cost Of Uterine Fibroid Surgery in Hyderabad?
The Fibroid Treatment Cost in Hyderabad varies between Rs 80,000 to Rs 2,00,000, but can increase or decrease depending on various factors like
Stage of disease – single fibroid, large fibroid, multiple fibroids, bulky uterus, adenomyosis, etc
Technique and equipment used – myomectomy, UFE, UAE, Surgery for fibroids, Uterus Removal Sugery
For best cost estimation of fibroid treatment – consultation by a surgeon is required. For exact fibroid cost, whatsapp on 7337583901..
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.Does Insurance cover Uterine Fibroid Treatment or Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) or Uterine Artery Embolization (UAE) Cost?
Usually, most insurances cover the Fibroid Surgery or UFE or UAE or Myomectomy. For More information about the cost of fibroid treatment, please whatsapp on 7032508468 or 7337583901.
2.What is the recovery time after the Uterine Fibroid Treatment?
Usually you can start walking after 8 hours of UAE or UFE Fibroid Treatment. Minimal pain might be there but there won’t be any effects on your daily routine.
3. Are there any side effects of Uterine Fibroid Embolisation Treatment or Fibroid Surgery or Hysterectomy?
Usually, there are no major side effects after the UFE treatment. In fact, you can start walking 8 hrs after UAE treatment. Minimal pain can happen initially but doesn’t hamper your daily routine. There are major risk and long recovery after myomectomy or uterus removal.
4.What is Uterine Fibroid Embolisation?
Uterine Fibroid Embolisation is Uterine Fibroid Treatment without surgery, performed by an intervention radiologist in Cath Lab, is a non surgical fibroid treatment that stops the blood flow to the fibroids, causing the myomas to shrink and disappear.
5.What is a Hysterectomy?
It is the surgical removal of the uterus.
6.What is the Cost of Uterine Fibroid Treatment or UFE or UAE or myomectomy or hysterectomy in Hyderabad?
The cost of Fibroid Surgery or Fibroid Embolisation in hyderabad ranges from Rs. 80,000 to 2,00,000,but it can be lower or higher depending on multiple factors. For more details about the cost of fibroid treatment, whatsapp on 7337583901 or 7032508468.
7.What is the best treatment for Uterine Fibroids?
The percutaneous Uterine Fibroid Embolisation is one of the most advanced painless procedure to treat uterine fibroids without surgery. Fibroid Embolization has many benefits and advantages over fibroid surgery or hysterectomy.
8.Which is the best hospital for Uterine Fibroid Surgery in Hyderabad?
Citi Vascular Hospital is one of the best hospital for Fibroid Embolisation treatment in hyderabad, doing the highest number of Fibroid Embolisation procedures at Affordable Price.
9.Who is the best doctor for Fibroid treatment?
Dr. Shaileshkumar Garge is one of the best doctor for Fibroid treatment or UFE treatment in Hyderabad. He has performed the highest number of Uterine fibroid embolization at affordable cost with the highest success rate.