Why you should not delay in Sebaceous Cyst Surgery?
Medicine is ineffective
Sebaceous Cyst Excision is the only permanent solution
A sebaceous cyst can show a sudden increase in size or pain
Avoid side effects of steroids
What are the benefits of Laser Treatment of sebaceous cyst?
Painless and Bloodless Sebaceous Cyst Treatment
Minimal stitches, no scars after Laser Sebaceous Cyst Operation
10 min Sebaceous Cyst Removal Procedure
Resume work next day
No risk of recurrence
Why you should not fear sebaceous cyst Treatment?
Laser for Sebaceous Cyst is Easiest and Simplest Procedure of Sebaceous Cyst Operation
No major side effects or complications
What are the advantages of Laser Sebaceous Cyst Removal?
|Conventional Sebaceous Cyst Surgery||Laser Sebaceous Cyst Surgery|
|Cuts and Wounds||Yes||No|
|Rest after surgery||3-4 days||Can resume work next day|
|Follow up after surgery||Required||Not required|
Why choose Citi Vascular Hospital?
- Free Diagnostics Admitted Patients only
- Free Medicines For Admitted Patients only
- Same-Day Discharge
- Complete recovery in 1-2 days
- 7000+ Successful procedures
- 100% Insurance coverage. Zero money from your pocket depending on your insurance policy terms and conditions. Paper work by our team on your behalf, Contact us for more details.
- 0% EMI facility.
- Dedicated Care Buddy. Personal Care
- No Cuts or Wounds
- USFDA Approved
What is a Sebaceous Cyst?
Sebaceous Cysts are slow-growing noncancer skin cysts.
Sebaceous Cyst can appear anywhere on the skin and often affect the neck, back, and face.
What are the Symptoms of Sebaceous Cyst?
Small lump in the skin.
Usually no pain
If a cyst gets inflamed, then it becomes very painful, red, hot.
How Sebaceous Cyst is detected?
An expert doctor can diagnose a sebaceous cyst through a combination of tests and observations, including:
- Physical exam
- An imaging test such as an Ultrasound
- A biopsy test is required.
What are the treatments for Sebaceous Cyst?
Medicines: There are no medications available to treat a sebaceous cyst.
Self Treatment: Although skin cysts can be uncomfortable and irritating, trying to remove or treat them by own can make them worse. Picking, rubbing, or squeezing a cyst is likely to cause damage, make any infections worse, and cause pain and tenderness. It may also make the cyst appear red or inflamed.
Sebaceous Cyst Open Surgery: The Expert Doctor can remove a sebaceous cyst using the blade and knife called sebaceous cyst excision surgery.
Sebaceous Cyst Laser Surgery: The patient will be given medicine to numb the body part, and then the laser surgeon performs a minimally invasive treatment for sebaceous cyst using a laser. Once the modern and advanced procedure is finished, the patient can go home the same day.
What is the Sebaceous Cyst Treatment Cost?
The Sebaceous Cyst Removal Cost in Hyderabad ranges from Rs.10,000 to Rs. 40,000 but depends on various factors like
- Type of Surgery – Surgery for Sebaceous Cyst, Laser for Sebaceous Cyst, etc.
- Technique and equipment used
- Room Category
- Type of Cyst – Epidermal cyst, Epidermoid Cyst, Sebaceous Cyst, etc
- For best estimation of Sebaceous Cyst Treatment Cost – consultation by the surgeon is required.
Frequently Asked Questions (faqs)
1. Does Insurance cover Sebaceous Cyst Treatment Cost?
Typically, most insurances cover the Sebaceous Cyst Operation Cost in Hyderabad. Our Team will help you. Whatsapp on 7337583901.
2. What is the recovery time after Sebaceous Cyst Surgery?
You can start walking immediately after Sebaceous Cyst Treatment. Minimal pain might be there but there won’t be any effects on your daily routine. However, it depends on location on body part and type of cyst like Epidermal cyst removal or Epidermoid Inclusion cyst removal.
3. Are there any side effects of sebaceous cyst excision surgery?
Usually No. There are no major side effects after the Laser Sebaceous Cyst Excision. In fact, you can start walking immediately. Minimal pain can happen initially but doesn’t hamper your daily routine.
4. What does the Sebaceous Cyst Surgery Cost in Hyderabad?
The Price of Sebaceous Cyst Surgery in Hyderabad depends upon multiple factors and ranges from Rs. 10,000 to 40,000.
5. What is the best Sebaceous Cyst Surgery?
The Laser Sebaceous Cyst Surgery is the latest and most advanced painless sebaceous cyst treatment.
6. Which is the best hospital for Sebaceous Cyst Surgery?
*Citi Vascular Hospital is the best hospital for Sebaceous Cyst Treatment in Hyderabad, doing the highest number of Sebaceous Cyst Treatments In Hyderabad at affordable price.
7. Who is the best doctor for Sebaceous Cyst Treatment?
*Dr. Vamsi Mohan is the best doctor for Sebaceous Cyst Surgery in Hyderabad, doing at affordable cost.