COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalization.
Most common symptoms:
- dry cough
- aches and pains
- loss of taste or smell
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
- Calling in advance allows your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This protects you and prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.
- Masks can help prevent the spread of the virus from the person wearing the mask to others. Masks alone do not protect against COVID-19 and should be combined with physical distancing and hand hygiene.
- Treatment for patients with mild/asymptomatic disease in home isolation
- Patients must be in communication with a treating physician and promptly report in case of any worsening.
- Continue the medications for other co-morbid illnesses after consulting the treating physician.
- Patients to follow symptomatic management for fever, running nose, and cough, as warranted.
- Patients may perform warm water gargles or take steam inhalation twice a day.
- Dip in oxygen saturation (SpO2 < 94% on room air)
- Persistent pain/pressure in the chest
COVID Medical Stay at Citi Vascular Hospital:-
- The entire staff is well trained to assist and aid a COVID patient. The amenity has a 24×7 Medical Monitoring facility
- There will be a daily visit by a Specialist Doctor to observe the health status of every patient
- COVID Care Kit (Masks, Sanitizer, thermometer, Oximeter, etc.) is provided to ensure the safety of patients and medical staff
- The property has a facility of emergency oxygen support for critical patients
- Our Medical Team will keep the family in the loop with a regular health update
- During the stay, the patients will be provided with Nutritious Meal
- Emergency Ambulance Facility Available